We are Coachman Caravan Company Limited, a registered company established in England and Wales (company number 02014660), whose registered office is at Amsterdam Road, Sutton Fields, Industrial Estate, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU7 0XF.
- Your use of our website may be subject to restrictions imposed by law. You must comply with these laws as it is not possible for us to comply with them on your behalf.
Use of our website by you
- We license you to use our website provided that:
- you are over 18 years old; and
- Your licence to use our website extends only to your temporary downloading of material on our website to a personal computer operated by you and to your printing out one copy of such material for your own non-commercial, personal use.
- Unless you have first obtained our written consent, you are not permitted:
- to alter any material downloaded from our website;
- to incorporate any material downloaded from our website into any other work or publication in any form;
- to reproduce (except as specified above), transmit or distribute material downloaded from our website to others by any means;
- to create and/or publish a link to any part of our website without our prior written consent; or
- to download, use or copy all or any part of our website for any commercial purpose.
- We may terminate your licence to use our website or any part of it at any time for any reason but any such termination shall not affect any rights which have accrued to either you or us prior to such termination.
- We may alter or withdraw our website or any part of it without notice at any time for any reason without incurring any liability to you or to any third party. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
Content of our website
- Our website does not constitute an offer by us to sell the products or provide the services described within it.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only, whilst we do try to keep the information provided on our website accurate and up to date, we reserve the right to alter specifications and prices at any time and, as set out below, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- You agree that:
- some products and services may only be available for purchase in selected geographical areas and during limited periods of time (as the products and services described on this website are intended for the United Kingdom market);
- some descriptions of products and services contained in our website include optional equipment, accessories and/or enhancements which may not be fitted or available as standard;
- any colour appearing on our website is not necessarily an accurate reproduction of the colour it purports to represent;
4. You agree that all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks, registered and unregistered design rights, and the right to apply for any of the foregoing) in and to our website and its contents are vested in us or in our subsidiary companies or in our respective licensors.
Links and other websites
- All dealers and distributors who sell our products and those of our subsidiary companies are independent trading entities and make such sales on their own account rather than as our agents. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind or to make any representation or undertaking on behalf of us or of any of our subsidiary companies or subcontractors.
Liability and warranties
Access to our website is provided free of charge and therefore:
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the compatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links. Accordingly, you release us, our agents and employees from all liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law) arising out of or in connection with the compatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the world wide web and you agree therefore that we are not responsible for the operation or the level of performance of any hypertext, text, banner, logo or other links, the internet or the world wide web or for any telephone charges or other costs that you may incur in accessing and using our website.
- You agree to indemnify us (subject to any restrictions imposed by law) from and against all costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any breach of these conditions by you and any breach by you of any applicable law or legislation.
- The limitations and exclusions on our liability do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any delay by us in enforcing our rights against you does not affect our ability to enforce such rights. Any waiver by us of any right against you is not a waiver of any other rights that we may have against you.