Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 20198 February 2019
Returning to Birmingham’s NEC from 19 to 24 February 2019, over 370 exhibitors from across the UK and Europe come together to create the UK’s biggest showcase of caravan, motorhomes, campervans, caravan holiday homes & lodges. Plus new season tents of all sizes, trailer tents and folding caravans all under one roof.
Not only will you be able to see all the latest models and products, you can stock up on all your leisure vehicle holiday accessories as well as gather ideas, advice and inspiration on where to go and what to do when you get there.
Have a look at some great reasons to visit:
- See the latest 2019 season touring caravans from all major brands
- Compare the very best of 2019’s motorhomes
- Be inspired by the glamping village
- Step inside the latest luxurious caravan holiday homes and lodges in the Holiday Park Experience
- Explore tents of all shapes and sizes in th NEW-FOR-2019 Camping Zone
- Pick up essential accessories and must -have gadgets
- Take part in one of the show’s FREE attractions – Bushcraft Workshops, Top Dog Arena, Tow Reversing, Climbing Wall, Towing Experience, Motorhome Manoeuvring, Skate Rink, Campsite Cookery and much more.
Visit us in Hall 1, Stand 12-00 at the Caravan, Camping and Motorhomes Show 2019, 19/24 February, Birmingham, NEC. To book your tickets for £6.50 Senior (over 60’s) £7.50 Adults use code CH1* – saving you 50p on the standard advance price.
Visit the website for more information. To book your tickets call: 0844 873 7333*.
*£6.50 Senior (over 60’s), £7.50 Adult when booking before 23.59hrs 18/02/2019 after which the time price revert to the on-the-door price of £9 Senior and £10 Adult. A £1.25 transaction fee applies. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable. Free show guide and towing & manoeuvring tuition are subject to availability.