Dyce Caravans are a family business that prides ourselves on our expertise and knowledge of the leisure industry. This allows us to provide our customers with the finest level of care and support possible. To us the customer is always 'King' and our 'no-hassle' sales approach allows you to take your time in choosing the right caravan or motorhome and we are always on hand for any help that you need or require.
With a huge selection of new and used caravans and motorhomes always in stock, Dyce Caravans has a wide choice covering all the needs and requirements that you may have when looking to buy or upgrade your vehicle - we look forward to hearing from you.
Find a dealership
Locate your nearest dealership
DEALERSHIP SPECIAL EDITION
Created exclusively for our Scottish dealerships, the Highlander is a bespoke range based on Coachman’s lightweight Vision range. With distinctive exterior design touches, sumptuous interior furnishings, and a range of value-added features to improve the comfort, security and usability of the model, the Highlander is an exclusive caravan that’s guaranteed to impress. Customers can choose from 7 different layouts, with something to suit everyone.
- AL-KO ATC (Active Trailer Control) system
- Full-size Heki rooflight – maximising natural light
- External mains socket (model specific)
- Offside service light – practical illumination for the services box
- 80 watt roof mounted solar panel – convert the sun’s energy into electricity
- Pleated blinds with flyscreens to all windows (except kitchen/bathroom)
- Exclusive Highlander soft furnishings with 4 scatter cushions
- Exclusive Highlander doormat
- Heavy-duty corner steadies – for improved stability on the pitch
- Access locker with internal mains socket (model specific)
- BBQ point – for the best in al-fresco dining
- Omnivent roof fan – improving air circulation and ventilation
- Key fob alarm system – enhanced security for your caravan
- 'Soft close' blinds and flyscreens to kitchen and bathroom windows
- Upgraded carpet – softer, smoother and more luxurious
- Distinctive Highlander exterior graphics